How to Join the Chamber of Commerce of East Baton Rouge Parish
BATON ROUGE — Joining the new Chamber of Commerce for East Baton Rouge Parish is easy, if you and your business meet the qualifications.
It’s really simple:
• Print and fill out the Membership Application Form.
• Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay on-line on the homepage at www.ChamberEBR.com OR mail in the Membership Application Form and your check in the amount of $150 made payable to the Chamber of Commerce EBR at 7515 Jefferson Hwy. #60, Baton Rouge, LA 70806. Phone 225-921-1433.
• In either case, your application will be referred to the Membership Committee for review.
• You will be notified of the decision of the committee, usually within seven days.
• If your application is disapproved, your payment will be refunded.
• Your membership in the Chamber will become official when you attend your first Chamber meeting, which is held at 12 noon on the 4th Tuesday of each month.
As a member of the Chamber of Commerce of East Baton Rouge Parish, you will be entitled to all the privileges of membership. For a Membership Application, click here.
Question? Call Woody Jenkins at 225-921-1433.