How to Join
BATON ROUGE — Joining the new Chamber of Commerce for East Baton Rouge Parish is easy, if you and your business meet the qualifications. Click on the Membership Application here.
Or if you have questions, call Woody Jenkins at 225-921-1433.
It’s really simple:
• Print and fill out the Membership Application Form.
• Mail in the Membership Application Form and your check in the amount of $150 made payable to the Chamber of Commerce EBR at 7575 Jefferson Hwy. #60, Baton Rouge, LA 70806.
• Your application will be referred to the Membership Committee for review.
• You will be notified of the decision of the committee, usually within seven days.
• If your application is approved, your check will be deposited.
• If your application is disapproved, your check will be returned.
• Your membership in the Chamber will become official when you attend your first Chamber meeting, which is held at 12 noon on the 4th Tuesday of each month.
As a member of the Chamber of Commerce of East Baton Rouge Parish, you will be entitled to all the privileges of membership. For a Membership Application, click here.